By entering your email, logging into your account, or accepting notifications you agree to receive personalized Baystash deals each day. You may unsubscribe at any time.
1. About the Site
2. Ownership of the Site
3. Use of the Site
As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree that:
• You have reached the age of majority in the state or province in which you reside;
• You are able to create a binding legal obligation;
• You are not barred from receiving products or services under applicable law;
• You will not attempt to use the Site with crawlers, robots, data mining, or extraction tools or any other functionality;
• You will only make legitimate purchases that comply with the letter and spirit of the terms of the respective offers;
• You will only make purchases on the Site for your own use and enjoyment or as a gift for another person;
• You have the right to provide any and all information you submit to the Site, and all such information is accurate, true, current, and complete;
• You will update and correct information you have submitted to the Site and ensure that it is accurate at all times (out-of-date information will invalidate your account); and,
4. Access to the Site
Baystash retains the right, at our sole discretion, to deny service or use of the Site or an account to anyone at any time and for any reason. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Site and your account accessible, the Site and/or your account may be unavailable from time to time. You understand and agree that there may be interruptions in service or events, Site access, or access to your account due to circumstances both within our control (e.g., routine maintenance) and outside of our control.
6. Your Account
You may only create and hold one account on the Site for your personal use and must register using a valid credit card. You are responsible for updating and correcting information you have submitted to create or maintain your account. As part of your account settings, you have the option to: (a) save, edit, or delete your personal information, including, without limitation, a valid credit card; and (b) opt-out of persistent login. You understand and agree that Baystash shall have no responsibility for any incident arising out of, or related to, you’re account settings. You must safeguard your password and supervise the use of your account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account and maintaining settings that reflect your preferences. We will assume that anyone using the Site or transacting through your account is you. You agree that you are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
The Site may permit you to make purchases without an account or without logging in to your account. If you make a purchase in this manner, we will create an account for you based on the information provided to us in connection with the transaction (e.g., your name, address, e-mail address, and other transaction information).
7. Your Conduct
• Submitting any content to the Site that:
◦ Violates applicable laws (including, without limitation, intellectual property laws, laws relating to rights of privacy and rights of publicity, and laws related to defamation);
◦ Contains personal information, except when we expressly ask you to provide such information;
◦ Contains viruses or malware;
◦ Offers unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted, confidential, or private information;
◦ Has the effect of impersonating others;
◦ Contains messages by non-spokesperson employees of Baystash purporting to speak on behalf of Baystash or provides confidential information concerning Baystash;
◦ Contains chain letters of any kind;
◦ Is purposely inaccurate, commits fraud, or falsifies information in connection with your Baystash account or to create multiple Baystash accounts; or
◦ Is protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
• Attempting to do or actually doing any of the following:
◦ Accessing data not intended for you, such as logging into a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
◦ Scanning or monitoring the Site for data gathering purposes in an effort to track sales, usage, aggregate offering information, pricing information, or similar data;
◦ Scanning or testing the security or configuration of the Site or breaching security or authentication measures; or
◦ Interfering with service to any user in any manner, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or attempting to overload, “flood,” “spam,” “mail bomb,” or “crash” the Site.
• Using any of the following:
◦ Frames, framing techniques, or framing technology to enclose any content included on the Site without our express written permission;
◦ Any Site content, including, without limitation, User Content (defined below),in any meta tags or any other “hidden text” techniques or technologies without our express written permission;
◦ The Site or any of its contents to advertise or solicit, for any commercial, political, or religious purpose or to compete, directly or indirectly, with Baystash; or
◦ The Site or any of its resources to solicit consumers, Merchants, or other third-parties to become users or partners of other online or offline services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with Baystash, including, without limitation, aggregating current or previously offered deals.
• Collecting any of the following:
◦ Content from the Site, including, without limitation, in connection with current or previously offered deals, and featuring such content to consumers in any manner that diverts traffic from the Site without our express written permission; or
◦ Personal Information (defined in our Privacy Statement),User Content (defined in Section 12 below),or content of any consumers or Merchants.
• Engaging in any of the following:
◦ Tampering or interfering with the proper functioning of any part, page, or area of the Site or any functions or services provided by Baystash;
◦ Taking any action that places excessive demand on our services or imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or other portion of our infrastructure (as determined in our sole discretion);
◦ Reselling or repurposing your access to the Site or any purchases made through the Site;
◦ Accessing, monitoring, or copying any content from the Site using any “robot,” “spider,” “scraper,” or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
◦ Violating the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Site or bypassing or circumventing other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Site;
◦ Aggregating any current or previously-offered deals or content or other information from the Site (whether using links or other technical means or physical records associated with purchases made through the Site) with material from other sites or on a secondary site without our express written permission;
◦ Deep-linking to any portion of the Site (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any Voucher) without our express written permission;
◦ Hyperlinking to the Site from any other website without our initial and ongoing consent; or
◦ Acting illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of Baystash, our Merchants, or our services.
8. Your Privacy
9. Terms of Sale
10. Special Programs
11. Copyright and Trademarks
The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, and sound, and the entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws of the United States. Baystash owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, distribute, publish, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no downloading, copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication, or commercial exploitation of the content without the express permission of Baystash or the copyright owner is permitted. If downloading, copying, redistribution, retransmission, or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, you will make independent attribution and/or make no changes in or deletion of any author attribution, trademark legend, or copyright notice. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Any violation of these restrictions may result in a copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
Baystash owns trademarks, registered and unregistered, in many countries and "Baystash," the Baystash logos and variations thereof found on the Site are trademarks owned by Baystash, LLC or its related entities and all use of these marks inures to the benefit of Baystash. “Baystash” is a trademark registered in the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Egypt, the European Union, France, Georgia, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Israel, Japan, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Norway, O.A.P.I., Pakistan, the Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United States, and Vietnam.
Other marks on the site not owned by Baystash may be under license from the trademark owner thereof, in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of Baystash unless otherwise stated, or may be the property of their respective owners. You may not use Baystash's name, logos, trademarks or brands, or trademarks or brands of others on the Site without Baystash's express permission.
12. User Content
The Site may provide registered users and visitors various opportunities to submit or post reviews, opinions, advice, ratings, discussions, comments, messages, survey responses, and other communications, as well as files, images, photographs, video, sound recordings, musical works, and any other content or material submitted or posted to the Site (collectively, "User Content") through forums, bulletin boards, discussion groups, chat rooms, surveys, blogs, or other communication facilities that may be offered on, through, or in connection with the Site from time to time. You may be required to have a Baystash account to submit User Content.
In some instances and from time to time, it may be possible to modify or remove the User Content submitted or posted through your account. Baystash makes no representations or warranties that the User Content you modify or remove will be modified or removed from the Site or elsewhere, or that the User Content will cease to appear on the Internet, in search engines, social media websites, or in any other form, media or technology.
• Public Nature of Your User Content.
◦ You understand and agree that User Content is public. Any person (whether or not a user of Baystash’s services) may read your User Content without your knowledge. Please do not include any Personal Information in your User Content unless you wish for it to be publicly disclosed. Baystash is not responsible for the use or disclosure of any Personal Information that you disclose in connection with User Content.
◦ Any User Content of any kind made by you or any third-party is made by the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not by Baystash. Other users may post User Content that is inaccurate, misleading, or deceptive. Baystash does not endorse and is not responsible for any User Content, and will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such User Content. User Content reflects the opinions of the person submitting it and may not reflect the opinion of Baystash. Baystash does not control or endorse any User Content, and specifically disclaims any liability concerning or relating to your contribution of, use of, or reliance on any User Content and any actions resulting from your participation in any part of the Site, including, without limitation, any objectionable User Content.
• License Grants.
◦ As between you and Baystash, you shall retain all ownership rights in and to the User Content you submit or post. However, by contributing User Content or other information on or through the Site, you grant Baystash a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, transferrable, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, display, transmit, offer for sale, and sell the User Content alone or as part of other works in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees and without compensation to you. You waive any "moral rights" or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding the User Content that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory. Baystash’s license in any User Content or Personal Information submitted includes, without limitation, use for promotions, advertising, marketing, market research, merchant feedback, quality control, or any other lawful purpose.
◦ As detailed in Section 3, contributing User Content or other information on or through the Site, is limited to individuals who are over the age of majority in the state or province in which they reside. The Site is designed and intended for adults. By contributing User Content or other content on or through the Communities, you affirm that you are over the age of majority in the state or province in which you reside. We will promptly delete User Content or other content associated with any account we obtain actual knowledge of that is associated with a registered user who is not at least the age of majority in the state or province in which he or she resides.
• 13. Unsolicited Ideas We do not accept or consider, directly or through any Baystash employee or agent, unsolicited ideas of any kind, including, without limitation, ideas or suggestions relating to new or improved products, enhancements, names or technologies, advertising and marketing campaigns, plans, or other promotions. Do not send us (or any of our employees) any unsolicited ideas, suggestions, material, images, or other work in any form (“Unsolicited Materials”). If you send us Unsolicited Materials, you understand and agree that the following terms will apply, notwithstanding any cover letter or other terms that accompany them:
◦ Baystash has no obligation to review any Unsolicited Materials, nor to keep any Unsolicited Materials confidential; and
◦ Baystash will own, and may use and redistribute, Unsolicited Materials for any purpose without restriction and free of any obligation to acknowledge or compensate you.
• 14. Infringement Reporting Procedures and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Procedures Infringement Reporting Procedures. If you own copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property rights (“IP Rights Owner”),or if you are an agent authorized to act on the IP Rights Owner’s behalf (“Authorized Agent”),and you have a good faith belief that material or products on the Site infringe the IP Rights Owner’s copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right, and you would like to bring it to Baystash's attention, you can report your concern(s) by submitting your complaint here.
◦ DMCA Procedures. Baystash reserves the right to terminate your, or any third-party’s, right to use the Site if such use infringes the copyrights of another. Baystash may, under appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, terminate you’re, or any third-party’s, right to access to the Site, if Baystash determines that you are, or a third-party is, a repeat infringer. If you believe that any material has been posted via the Site by any third-party in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, and you would like to bring it to Baystash's attention, you must provide Baystash's DMCA Agent identified below with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work; (b) an identification of the copyrighted work and the location on the Site of the allegedly infringing work; (c) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (d) your name and contact information, including, without limitation, telephone number and email address; and (e) a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
• 15. Disclaimer of Warranty AS PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER Baystash, NOR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MERCHANTS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, VIRUS-FREE, OR ERROR FREE, NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO (A) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE, OR (B) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR RELIABILITY OF (I) THE CONTENT ON THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MERCHANT OFFERINGS, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER AVAILABLE PROGRAMS, (II) DESCRIPTIONS OF MERCHANT OFFERINGS, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER AVAILABLE PROGRAMS, OR (III) USER CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT, USER CONTENT AND OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE, MERCHANT OFFERINGS, PRODUCTS AND OTHER AVAILABLE PROGRAMS ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, ARE MADE ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Baystash HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, USER CONTENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR THE MERCHANT OFFERINGS, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER AVAILABLE PROGRAMS ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, NON-INTERFERENCE, MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AS WELL AS WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR COURSE OF DEALING. THE WARRANTY LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION ARE NOT INTENDED TO LIMIT ANY WARRANTY PROVIDED DIRECTLY BY A MERCHANT OR BY THE APPLICABLE MANUFACTURER OF PHYSICAL PRODUCTS OR ANY EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES BY Baystash THAT ARE INCLUDED IN OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS.
• 17. Electronic Communications When you use the Site or send emails to Baystash, you are communicating with us electronically and consent to receive electronic communications related to your use of the Site. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Notices from us will be considered delivered to you and effective when sent to the email address you provide on the Site or from which you otherwise email us.
• 18. Websites of Others The Site contains links to websites maintained by other parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not because we endorse or have an opinion about the contents on such websites. We expressly disclaim any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such websites or the privacy practices of those websites. If you decide to access websites maintained by other parties, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss, or liability caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any use of or reliance on any content, Products, or services available on or through any such linked site or resource.